Thursday, December 15, 2005

Maybe I Spoke Too Soon

Shortly after the last post, a new series of orders started coming in.

Wonderful!!

Hey, we all know that the Hold-it! Game Card Organizer is a fantastic deal. It's really great to see that other folks are hearing about it and learning the same thing too.

I am extremely pleased that so may people are interested in the Organizer with so little promotion and so little time on the market. Thank you all for helping to spread the word!

Thanks for reading! Hope you have a Happy Holiday and Joyous New Year!

2 Comments:

At 12/22/2005 1:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Pete! Dunno if you remember me or not, but name's Joe... I met you in the ticket line at Gencon and we bantered about a bit throughout the day. I lost track with ya when you hit the True Dungeon thing with some guy, but wondered how the Con came out for ya.

Glad to see things are going well and you're taking the gaming world by storm! Have an awesome holiday season and good luck with the product and all your future endeavors. :)

--Joe Stude

 
At 12/23/2005 10:45 AM, Blogger Peter Degen-Portnoy said...

Hi Joe!

I sure do remember you! Thanks so much for writing.

Ja, GenCon was great fun and it's been a real blast getting the Organizer to market. It's here now and sales have been remarkably good given how late in the season the product came out.

I also went to U*Con in Ann Arbor, MI and was able to get a fellow really excited about the Organizer. He even wrote about it on BoardGameGeek.com and purchased one for himself.

A week later, I was at BetaCon in New Rochelle, NJ. I met some really great people there, including a fellow entrepenaur with whom I will likely share some booth space in upcoming cons. So look for me in the vendor room at GenCon '06!

Have you signed up for the Innovatium newsletter? You can do it easily from the website, www.InnovatiumInc.com. Just look on the bottom right.

All the best to you, Joe. Thanks again for writing and I with you Happy Holidays and a Joyous New Year.

Yours,

Peter

 

Post a Comment

<< Home